Model No. 7041
Solid Body Padlock
1-3/4in (44mm) Wide ProSeries® Solid Steel Rekeyable Interchangeable Core Padlock
Product Sheet:View Product Sheet (7041)
Request A Quote
Learn about our products from a Master Lock Sales Representative.View My Quote List
Overview & Features
- Choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. See Related Information for options.
- ProSeriesŪ Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 1-3/4in (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life
- 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without core. Accepts standard SFIC OEM cores.
- Rekeyable 6- and 7-pin core options.
The Master Lock No. 7041 ProSeries® Solid Body Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing and a 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with or without core with choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Product Number 7041
- Description Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging
- Shelf Pack Qty 6
- Master Carton Qty 24
- Body Width 1-3/4in (44mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 1-3/16in (30mm) C: 29/32in (23mm)
- Color Silver