Model No. 7046
Solid Body Padlock
1-3/4in (44mm) Wide ProSeries® Shrouded Solid Steel Rekeyable Interchangeable Core Padlock
Product Sheet:View Product Sheet (7046)
Request A Quote
Learn about our products from a Master Lock Sales Representative.View My Quote List
Overview & Features
- Choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks. See Related Information for options.
- Shackle shroud protects from bolt cutters
- ProSeriesŪ Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 1-3/4in (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life
- 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without core. Accepts standard SFIC OEM cores.
- Rekeyable 6- and 7-pin core options.
The Master Lock No. 7046 ProSeries® Shrouded Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing and a 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. The shackle shroud protects from bolt cutters and a dual locking mechanism resists pulling/prying. Padlock is available with or without core with choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks.
- Product Number 7046
- Description Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging
- Shelf Pack Qty 6
- Master Carton Qty 24
- Body Width 1-3/4in (44mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 5/16in (8mm) B: 1-3/16in (30mm) C: 29/32in (23mm)
- Color Silver