Model No. 7052
Solid Body Padlock
2in (51mm) Wide ProSeries® Solid Steel Rekeyable Key-in-Knob Padlock
Product Sheet:View Product Sheet (7052)
Request A Quote
Learn about our products from a Master Lock Sales Representative.View My Quote List
Overview & Features
- Choice of 22 Key-in-Knob keyways to match this padlock to your security door locks. See Related Information for options.
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2in (51mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (9mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without cylinder to key at your facility. Accepts Lori® #1539 style cylinder.
- Rekeyable 5- and 6-pin cylinder options.
The Master Lock No. 7052 ProSeries® Shrouded Padlock features a 2in (51mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (9mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Padlock is available with our without cylinder to key at your facility with a choice of 22 Key-in-Knob keyways to match this padlock to your security door locks.
- Product Number 7052
- Description Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging
- Shelf Pack Qty 6
- Master Carton Qty 24
- Body Width 2in (51mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 3/8in (10mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 29/32in (23mm)
- Color Silver